Spring is in the air, the snow is getting soft and the sap is starting to run! It’s Syrup Season!! Please join us for walking tours of our sugar bush and see how Ontario’s first and sweetest agricultural crop of the year is made.
Your tour will include
- A guided walk through our active sugar bush (approximately 1 hour), where guests will see how the sap is collected and learn about the process of making maple syrup
- 500 ml of pure Maple Syrup to take home and enjoy
Due to COVID-19 our walking tours will have the following restrictions:
- All guests must pre-book a tour through our website
- No washroom facilities will be available
- Maximum of eight people per tour
- No entry into our sugar camp but guests will be able to observe the evaporator at a distance
Cost is $40 per group
Bring your boots, camera and sense of adventure! Walking trails are in good condition but can get very wet and muddy as the season progresses. We look forward to seeing you! Please note that we cannot guarantee that we will be boiling during your tour as we rely on Mother Nature.